Kurt Munz researches consumer behavior as a PhD candidate in marketing at the NYU Stern School of Business. His research often focuses on judgment and decision making, choice, and choice architecture.
Prior to his academic career, Kurt served as an officer in the United States Navy for over seven years. He completed a bachelor of science degree at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in communication and a master of arts degree at New York University in psychology. He is a past president of the Social and Consumer Psychology Association at NYU.
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Association for Consumer Research (ACR)
- New York Academy of Sciences
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP)
- Society for Judgment and Decision Making (SJDM)